Recently in Festival Category
Adapted from Wikipedia's NC county maps by Seth Ilys. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
- July 20th - Charlotte, NC
- 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm: Drinks and food with with guests chatting and mingling. Local artist art show.
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm: Quite A Conundrum screening.
- 9:30 - 10:00 pm: Q&A with th cast and crew of the film with a no holds bar question session.
Charleston and Old Customs House (Photo credit: Smudge 9000)
Wilmington, NC (Photo by Wikipedia)via
Jean Dujardin The Artist
Meryl Streep The Iron Lady
Actress In a Supporting Role
Animated Feature Film
Public Domain Image via Wikipedia
- Narrative Feature
- Narrative Short
- Animated Film
- Latino Film
- Green Film
- Native American / Indigenous Film
- Spiritual Film
- Foreign Film
- Student Film
- Emerging Filmmaker
- Film should be no longer than five minutes.
- Deadline for submission of film treatment: March 30th, 2012
- Things to consider in completing your submission.
- Where will you get equipment from?
- Where will you get or how much money will go toward music license?
- How many days will be spent shooting?
- How will you safely approach production challenges (children, stunts, crowd scenes, etc...) if any?
- The Artist Thomas Langmann, Producer
- The Descendants Jim Burke, Alexander Payne and Jim Taylor, Producers
- Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close Scott Rudin, Producer
- The Help Brunson Green, Chris Columbus and Michael Barnathan, Producers
- Hugo Graham King and Martin Scorsese, Producers
- Midnight in Paris Letty Aronson and Stephen Tenenbaum, Producers
- Moneyball Michael De Luca, Rachael Horovitz and Brad Pitt, Producers
- The Tree of Life Nominees to be determined
- War Horse Steven Spielberg and Kathleen Kennedy, Producers
- Demián Bichir A Better Life
- George Clooney The Descendants
- Jean Dujardin The Artist
- Gary Oldman Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
- Brad Pitt Moneyball
- Glenn Close Albert Nobbs
- Viola Davis The Help
- Rooney Mara The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
- Meryl Streep The Iron Lady
- Michelle Williams My Week With Marilyn
- Pray The Devil Back To Hell
- Unfinished Spaces
- Petropolis Aerial Perspectives on the Alberta Tar Sand
- Electric Shadows
- Cat Listening to Music
- Slow Tango
- Flying People
- Sharp Edge Blunt
Charleston, South Carolina (Image by Khanrak via Wikipedia)
- Feature films must be 50 minutes and over in length.
- Short films must not exceed 50 minutes in length.
- The festival will accept films of all genres.
- The festival will consider all films regardless of any commercial, theatrical or television play in the US.
- World and US premieres are not required. Please see note above about Charleston screenings.
- All films in a language other than English must be subtitled in English for festival presentation.
- Works-in-progress will be considered.
- Feature Length (Over 61 minutes)
- Shorts (Under 60 minutes))
Early Bird - 2/3/12 - $40Final - 4/23/12 - $50
Early Bird - 2/3/12 - $20Final - 4/23/12 - $25