|Film||Casting||Actor needed for Film Pitch|
|Sat 03/08/14 thru Sat 03/15/14|
|Southeast||Georgia||Atlanta||Film||Casting||Extras: Hunger Games 3|
|Sun 03/09/14 thru Fri 03/14/14|
|Film||Casting||Extras: Halt & Catch Fire|
|Sat 03/08/14 thru Sun 03/16/14|
|North Carolina||Wilmington||Film||Casting||The Red Zone|
|Mon 03/10/14 thru Mon 03/10/14|
|Film||Casting||Extras: Under The Dome|
|Mon 03/10/14 thru Mon 03/10/14|
|Charlotte||Theater||Event||Sizwe Bansi Is Dead|
|Sun 02/23/14 thru Sat 03/15/14|
|Wilmington||Film||Festival||NC Black Film Festival|
|Thu 03/13/14 thru Sun 03/16/14|
|Tennessee||Chattanooga||Film||Submission||Chattanooga Film Festival|
|Fri 01/24/14 thru Sat 03/15/14|
Recently in Audition Category
Kevin Skinner America's Got Talent 2009 in Las Vegas at Planet Hollywood Casino (Photo credit: bcbusinesshub via Wikipedia)
Actors, singers, dancers. The Southeastern Theatre Conference has their professional acting auditions coming up this September. The auditions will be held at the Atlanta Airport Hilton. Representatives from dinner theatres, professional stock, repertory, touring, theme parks, and cruise lines will be there to see your audition and choose talent for their productions.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- 32 bars (a verse and a chorus) of a Broadway song. If you don't know any Broadway songs, prepare a pop, rock, gospel or country song. Bring sheet music if you have it but also be prepared to sing acapella.
- If you are NOT a singer, please prepare a 1-2 minute comedic or dramatic monologue.
- Bring a headshot and resume if you have it. If you don't, no worries. Just come anyway!
- Where you are located.
- Phone number.
- Email address
- 2 recent photos
- Brief description of your singing ability and why you want to sing with your specific superstar.
- Students, hobbyists, volunteers, and professionals welcome.
- Guild members, musicians, street characters.
- Be prepared to recite 90 seconds of a memorized or well read dialogue. Could be a poem, from a play, or a joke.
- The Faire provides classes in improvisational theater, dialect, and other skills.
Saturday, February 11th10:00 am - 10:00 pmSunday, February 12th8:00 am - 7:00 pmBill Graham Civic Auditorium99 Grove StreetSan Francisco, California
Friday, February 3rd10:00 am - 10:00 pmSaturday, February 4th8:00 am - 7:00 pmCharlotte Convention Center501 South College StreetCharlotte North Carolina
- Guitars of all types.
- Basses both electric and upright.
- Percussion and drum set
- French Horn
- Other instruments not listed are of interest also.
Image via Wikipedia
- Ages 18-35 years old.
- Stand ins: 5'6 males brown hair/ 5'4 females brown hair
- Backgrounders of all types! See below:
- College aged students
- Freshman Moms and Dads
- Science Nerds
- Frat Guys, Sorority Girls
- Korean Students
- Dudes with Ponytails
- Non Descript Audience
Conductor Grant Llewellyn (Image via Wikipedia)
- Sunday, January 8, Rehearsal 6:00-9:00pm
- Monday, January 9, Rehearsal 6:00-9:00pm
- Wednesday, January 11, Sectionals 6:00-9:00pm
- Saturday, January 14, Rehearsal, 10:00am-12:00pm
- Saturday, January 14, Rehearsal, 1:00-3:00pm
- Sunday, January 15, Dress Rehearsal, 10:00am-12:00pm
- Sunday, January 15, Concert, 2:00pm
- Monday, April 16, Rehearsal, 6:00-9:00pm
- Wednesday, April 18, Sectionals, 6:00-9:00pm
- Saturday, April 21, Rehearsal, 10:00am-12:00pm
- Saturday, April 21, Rehearsal, 1:00-3:00pm
- Sunday, April 22, Dress Rehearsal, 10:00am-12:00pm
- Sunday, April 22, Concert, 2:00pm
Image by JoshBerglund19 via Flickr
Image by zoetnet via Flickr
Public Domain Image by Library of Congress via Wikipedia
- Please prepare two (2) songs for your open call audition. You may not perform both, but have them ready.
- A cappella ONLY. No background tracks, accompaniment or instruments will be allowed at the open call audition.
- Songs can be by artist and from any genre (pop, rock, R&B, hip-hop, alternative, latin, country, blues, indie)
- Family, friends, managers, vocal instructors, etc. will NOT be allowed at the audition.
- If you are a minor, one (1) parent or guardian will be allowed with you at the audition.
- If you are disabled or a special needs artist, you will be allowed to bring one (1) person to the auditions to assist you.
- We are judging you on your VOICE. Come dressed in a style that represents you as an artist. Do NOT come in "chicken costumes." We are looking for serious artists ONLY.
Behind the Scnes at American Idol (Image by Bob Bekian via Flickr)