Recently in Musicians Category
"Crystal and Jade Castle have been a great resource for me in connecting with other professionals. Whenever Other Vision needs to look for talent, I give Crystal a call. Through Jade Castle, she's already helped connect me with so many other great film professionals in the Greenville area." - Collins Abbott White - Other Vision Studios
Kevin Skinner America's Got Talent 2009 in Las Vegas at Planet Hollywood Casino (Photo credit: bcbusinesshub via Wikipedia)
Check them out below in their recent appearance on The David Letterman Show.
- Students, hobbyists, volunteers, and professionals welcome.
- Guild members, musicians, street characters.
- Be prepared to recite 90 seconds of a memorized or well read dialogue. Could be a poem, from a play, or a joke.
- The Faire provides classes in improvisational theater, dialect, and other skills.
- Importance of music in film and video.
- Value of a composer vs. the value of a library.
- What producers and directors need to know when working with a composer.
- Live musicians vs. Sample-based performances.
- Music technology.
- How music fits into modern production workflow.
Dubbed as Hell Raisin' Country, Early Ray is certainly catching fire and heating up stages all around the Carolinas and the Southeast!
This young magnetic, good-looking country singer-songwriter delivers his powerful songs with a rock edge, but with the core of a country purist.
I love the intro to his bio, which reads: I've never liked bios much as they are typically filled with cream puff quotes about how artsy, powerful or amazing an artist's music is. Instead, I'm going tell you a little about myself...
Country music lovers, and country music artists, down here in the South... we don't separate the artist from his music. We liken it back to Hank Williams Sr. and George Jones, Loretta and Dolly. Music and Life Experience co-exist, co-mingle, and are so inextricably intertwined that they are one in the same.
Good goin' Ray! You ARE it!
Image via Wikipedia
Classically trained musicians, PJ Brunson on piano and Laurie Neal on violin, masterfully perform classical masterpieces, traditional Celtic treasured and their own inspired original pieces with a new age feel.
Their latest CD, Still Waters, is a mixture of the duos own new age compositions and traditional classics, seasoned with a slightly modern flavor. Rife with originality and laden with the talent of these two performers, this album is one that you will want to hear again and again. I passionately recommend it!