Thinking Speed is a big project for the amount of money spent on it. The film has been completed for less than two grand and many hours of preparation, filming and editing. It was shot over 173 days resulting in 52 hours of footage to edit. This has to be a labor of love for Lisa Menzel who wrote the novel, the screenplay, and directed the movie. Also, for the cast and crew that contributed countless hours of their time to the production.
Recently in Illinois Category
- Register your crew.
- Attend one of the open calls or send a video submission.
- Each crew member needs to complete application and release forms.
- Bring a copy of your music to leave with the producers.
- Come dressed in attire that will showcase your routine.
- Be prepared to be at auditions all day. Bring snacks and water.
- Bring resume's, headshots, and DVD of performances if you have them.
Dance Theatre of Harlem performs Dialogues (Public Domain Image by Martha Swope via Wikipedia)
- Repertoire includes classical, neoclassical and world-premiere ballets.
- 30+ week contract.
- Health benefits.
- National and International touring.
- Pre-registration recommended.
- Bring resume, headshot and full-body dance photo.
- Women must audition on pointe.
- Audition fee: $20.00 in advance online, or $25.00 (cash only) in person.
- Pre-registration is recommended for those who audition in-person only.
Image via Wikipedia
- Be prepared to do sketch comedy.
- Bring headshot and contact information.
Image by Nick Smith via Wikipedia
Friday, December 9, 2011 ( 9pm-10pm )Stingaree454 Sixth AvenueSan Diego, CA 92101Producer: Renee email@example.com
Photo by Alan Light via Wikipedia
- A custom photo shoot in New York City.
- Your Material Girl ad in cool magazines.
- You'll be the face of Material Girl in stores and online.
- A billboard in Times Square
- $5,000 cash and more.
David Guetta (Public Domaian Image via Wikipedia)
Based on the humorist Jean Shepherd's novel "In God We Trust, All Others Pay Cash," this is a Tribute to the Original, Traditional, One-Hundred-Percent, Red-Blooded, Two-Fisted, All-American Christmas.
- Recent Picture
- Phone Number
- Clothes Sizes
- Year, make, model, and color of your car.
- Days you are available to work: August 22, 23, 24, 25, and 26.
Chicago, Illinois10am-6pm Chicago Home Fitness, 2070 North Clybourn AvenueDallas, Texas10am-6pm Gilley's Dallas, 1135 South Lamar StreetOrlando, FL10am-6pm The Groove, Universal City at Universal Orlando Resort, 6000 Universal Blvd.More Inforamtion:
Image by terren in Virginia via Flickr
- Men and women 18-80 years old.
- Dress in 1960s suits and dresses.
- Bring pen to complete forms.
Kevin Costner (Public Domain Image via Wikipedia)
Public Domain Image via Wikipedia
Public Domain Image via Wikipedia
- Age 12 to 60
- 8 Females
- 7 Males
- Cold reading, no preparation required.
Winners of the contest will receive $5,000 as well as a spot on a television commercial. The company will also go on a tour to film applicants doing their version of the song. They will be visiting these cities:
Chicago: July 15-16, 2011
Myrtle Beach: August 4-5, 2011
Philadelphia: August 5-7, 2011
Phoenix: September 8-10, 2011
Houston: October 7-9, 2011
Nashville: October 22-23, 2011
Columbus: November 5-6, 2011
For more information, visit http://www.safeauto.com/dothejingle
Neko Case (Image by Wikipedia)via
- Animal Collective
- James Blake
- Neko Case
- Das Racist
- Guided By Voices
- Thurston Moore
- Fleet Foxes
- DJ Shadow
- The Dismemberment Plan
- No Age
- Gang Gang Dance
- Zola Jesus
- Twin Shadow
- Radio Dept.
- Cold Cave
- Sun Airway
- Wild Nothing
- Chrissy Murderbot
- Juilanna Barwick
Image by Wikipediavia
- On Camera Class
- Voiceover Class
- Monologue Class
- Cold Reading Class
- Chicago Market discussion with Dawn Gray from Gray Talent Group and Lindsay Glickstein from Grossman Jack Talent.
- Wine and Cheese Networking