Recently in Northeast Category
"What do you want to do with your life?" Ginny asks in this film directed by Karen Stanton for ShadowCatcher Entertainment in association with the Brain Injury Association of Washington.
A Not So Still Life is a documentary I ran across this week as I was looking up other things. A feature length film about artist Ginny Ruffner. She was known as Ginny Martin back in the days when she was growing up in Atlanta, GA and Fort Mill, SC before leaving home and getting married.
After attending the University of Georgia she ended up in Seattle, Washington and became a ground breaking ceramic artist known worldwide for her ceramic sculptures.
|Ginny Ruffner ( Photo credit: VOA - J. Taboh via wikipedia)|
Kevin Skinner America's Got Talent 2009 in Las Vegas at Planet Hollywood Casino (Photo credit: bcbusinesshub via Wikipedia)
- Girls and boys 10-17 years old.
- Adults 18+
- Any ethnic background.
Public Domain Image by David Henry Friston via Wikipedia
"Michelle is a typical high school student until one night she is bitten by a strange animal while running in the woods. Her best friend tries to help her understand the changes she's going through, as she becomes a Vampire. Challenged by immortality and hunted by a group obsessed with fulfilling a prophecy about the end times, Michelle finds solace in a brood of Vampires whom she can't figure out if they are trying to help her or kill her. The fight is on! Will it be Immortality or Humanity? Tonight the destiny of one of these races will change forever."
Image by Fotograf: Lothar Knopp via Wikipedia
Dance Theatre of Harlem performs Dialogues (Public Domain Image by Martha Swope via Wikipedia)
- Repertoire includes classical, neoclassical and world-premiere ballets.
- 30+ week contract.
- Health benefits.
- National and International touring.
- Pre-registration recommended.
- Bring resume, headshot and full-body dance photo.
- Women must audition on pointe.
- Audition fee: $20.00 in advance online, or $25.00 (cash only) in person.
- Pre-registration is recommended for those who audition in-person only.
Public Domain Image by IFCAR via Wikipedia
Thursday November 17, 2011 ( 5pm-8pm )BURGER & BEER JOINT1766 Bay RoadMiami Beach FL. 33139Producer: Shannon / email@example.com
Public Domain Image via Wikipedia
November 9th and 10th10:00 am - 6:00 pmNashville Convention CenterWest Exhibit Hall1st and 2nd Floors601 Commerce StreetNashville, Tennessee
November 12th and 13th10:00 am - 6:00 pmRoy Arias Studios and Theaters3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th Floors300 West 43rd StreetNew York, New York
Wednesday November 9, 2011 - 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Blackfinn Epicentre210 east Trade StreetCharlotte, North CarolinaProducer: Bonnie / firstname.lastname@example.org
Image © Glenn Francis, www.PacificProDigital.com via Wikipedia
Photo by Alan Light via Wikipedia
- A custom photo shoot in New York City.
- Your Material Girl ad in cool magazines.
- You'll be the face of Material Girl in stores and online.
- A billboard in Times Square
- $5,000 cash and more.
Image by Mikeyloveswomen via Flickr
Image by Uri Baruchin via Wikipedia
- You must be 20 years old or older.
- You must look like you're between the ages of 20 and 24
- Bring photo, contact information, and identification to casting call.
- Columbus: 10:00 am-5:00 pm, Charlie Bear, 1562 North High Street, Columbus, Ohio
- Baton Rouge: 10:00 am-5:00 pm, Mugshots Grill and Bar, 7425 Corporate Boulevard, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- New York City: 10:00 am-5:00 pm, Chelsea Studios, 151 West 26th Street, 5th Floor, New York City
Image via Wikipedia
- Friday, 7:30pm: "An Age of Ayres," Songs of 17th Century England and France. An ayre is an English lute accompanied song and was a popular genre of the late 16th and early 17th centuries.
- Saturday, 1pm-5pm and Sunday, 1:30pm: Workshops and Lectures
- Saturday, 7:30pm: "Ein Sachsisches Programm," or "Mostly Saxon Program." J.S. Bach and S.L. Weiss finished their careers in Electoral Saxony, whose capital was Dresden, one of the 18th century's finest musical establishments.
- Sunday 2:30pm-3:30pm: Meet the Instruments.
- Sunday 4:30pm: "The Soul of Italy," music from the birthplace of the Baroque by Frescobaldi, Kapsberger, Strozzi, and Storace. Concludes with selections from Vecchi's commedia dell'arte, L'Amfiparnaso.
Pittsburgh Image by sakeeb via Flickr
- Italian women 18+
- Must be able to come to wardrobe fitting on Monday at Station Square.
- Send current picture and contact information.
- Put "Elixir Casting" in the subject line.
- Male and Female
- 18 or older.
- To play law enforcement characters.
- Must be physically fit.
- Military, law enforcement, weapons training, martial arts a plus.
- No acting experience necessary.
- Bring photo I.D.
- Seeking non-union talent for this call.
Image by scott1723 via Flickr