The series is being shot in Jackson, Tennessee and most of the cast and crew are from Tennessee. Cast includes Hanna Wright, Katie Pavao, Derek Conquest, Michael LaCour, Lantonio Jackson, Ali Merki, and Troy Compas."Will is genuine and that is the best part about working with him. He's open to ideas and flexible for everyone's comfortability. I'm not afraid to include my own opinion or ideas when we work together and he is happy to listen. Not to mention he takes good care of all of the cast on set. He makes sure we have food and water and actually cares about our comfort. You can really see his creativity come through within the script too. He's respectful to his cast and picked us according to personality to mesh well with the characters he wanted to come to life and he hit the nail on the head. Will has been a pleasure to work with. and will be in the future." - Hanna Wright - Actress
Recently in Tennessee Category
"Kimberly Dawn and I have been good friends for several years! She has always been so kind and supportive of my work as an actor and filmmaker. As Kim became interested in the craft of acting, I started noticing her work and how professional she comes across both promoting herself and others. After Kim worked with me as Featured Background on The Kill Switch and Partners, I felt it was time to see her in action as a Principal Character. When I started writing A Father's Love, something about the way she speaks and the way she looks became my vision for 'Nurse Millie'. In shooting her scenes on Sunday, November 8, 2015, Kimberly showed me she can hold her own. She is very natural, organic, and soft spoken. She definitely has a 'Niche'. I was so proud of her on this film and will definitely consider her for other projects I write in my future. She is a very sweet, compassionate, and caring woman. 'A GREAT FRIEND and HARD WORKER!'"
Lock and Roll is not your typical skateboard movie. This is Will Black's first film, having jumped into filmmaking head first in order to tell this story.|
The story of Treaven Mitchell, a skateboarder from Jackson Tennessee who lost his father, a Marine veteran, in a mindless robbery. Treaven, who operated his skate shop out of part of his father's locksmith business, had to learn to cope with his father's death. The bond they had is evident throughout the piece as he remembers his father, Troy Mitchell, and how supportive he was in helping Treaven and the rest of his family.
In the end, Treaven comments on the importance of holding on to what you love and who you love. Wise words indeed!
November 9th and 10th10:00 am - 6:00 pmNashville Convention CenterWest Exhibit Hall1st and 2nd Floors601 Commerce StreetNashville, Tennessee
November 12th and 13th10:00 am - 6:00 pmRoy Arias Studios and Theaters3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th Floors300 West 43rd StreetNew York, New York
Public Domain Image via Wikipedia
Public Domain Image via Wikipedia
Dr. Elkins 423.461.3513
Public Domain Image by Library of Congress via Wikipedia
- Please prepare two (2) songs for your open call audition. You may not perform both, but have them ready.
- A cappella ONLY. No background tracks, accompaniment or instruments will be allowed at the open call audition.
- Songs can be by artist and from any genre (pop, rock, R&B, hip-hop, alternative, latin, country, blues, indie)
- Family, friends, managers, vocal instructors, etc. will NOT be allowed at the audition.
- If you are a minor, one (1) parent or guardian will be allowed with you at the audition.
- If you are disabled or a special needs artist, you will be allowed to bring one (1) person to the auditions to assist you.
- We are judging you on your VOICE. Come dressed in a style that represents you as an artist. Do NOT come in "chicken costumes." We are looking for serious artists ONLY.
Winners of the contest will receive $5,000 as well as a spot on a television commercial. The company will also go on a tour to film applicants doing their version of the song. They will be visiting these cities:
Chicago: July 15-16, 2011
Myrtle Beach: August 4-5, 2011
Philadelphia: August 5-7, 2011
Phoenix: September 8-10, 2011
Houston: October 7-9, 2011
Nashville: October 22-23, 2011
Columbus: November 5-6, 2011
For more information, visit http://www.safeauto.com/dothejingle
Image by Wikipediavia
- Princeton - fresh faced new kid on the block. He's looking for his purpose in life and develops a crush on Kate Monster in the meantime.
- Kate Monster - she's kind of pretty, and pretty damn smart. A kindergarten teacher's assistant, she's looking for the man of her monster dreams.
- Rod - a Republican investment banker with a secret. He's got an imaginary girlfriend who lives in Canada.
- Nicky - Rod's best friend and roommate. A sweet-natured slacker.
- Brian - 32-year old small time comedian who apparently doesn't like to wear underwear when working at the Around the Clock Cafe. His comedy act doesn't pay all the bills so he's looking for a steady job. Engaged to Christmas Eve.
- Christmas Eve - Brian's girlfriend and wife to be. A witty, painfully earnest Japanese therapist with some peculiar ideas about relationships. Apparently, the more you ruv someone, the more you want to kirr him.
- Trekkie Monster - a rude and grotesque sociopath who seldomly leaves his apartment, he makes a lot of money investing in Internet porn.
- Lucy T. Slut - the star of Girls Gone Wild parts 2, 5 and 7, she's back from a prestigious tour (Amsterdam, Bangkok and Celebration, Florida) to sing at the Around the Clock Cafe and prey on Princeton.
- The Bad Idea Bears - viciously dangerous little critters whose only purpose in life is giving very bad advice. They find their true calling when they join Scientology.
- Gary Coleman - former child star of TV's Diff'rent Strokes, he made a lot of money that got stolen by his folks. Now he's the superintendent on Avenue Q. It sucks to be him.
- Mrs. T - Ancient. Kate Monster's witch of a boss.
Sugarland (Image byWikipedia)via
Allison Krauss performing at Bonnaroo (Image by Wikipedia)via
- The Black Keys
- Widespread Panic
- Arcade Fire
- Robert Plant & Band of Joy
- The Strokes
- Allison Krauss & Union Station
- Big Boi
- Gregg Allman
- Stephen Stills
- Neil Young
- and many more...
Beale Street (Photo by Jeremy Atherton via Wikipedia)