Recently in West Category
Saturday, February 11th10:00 am - 10:00 pmSunday, February 12th8:00 am - 7:00 pmBill Graham Civic Auditorium99 Grove StreetSan Francisco, California
Image by cloudchaser32000 via Flickr
- Register your crew.
- Attend one of the open calls or send a video submission.
- Each crew member needs to complete application and release forms.
- Bring a copy of your music to leave with the producers.
- Come dressed in attire that will showcase your routine.
- Be prepared to be at auditions all day. Bring snacks and water.
- Bring resume's, headshots, and DVD of performances if you have them.
Image by Fotograf: Lothar Knopp via Wikipedia
Dance Theatre of Harlem performs Dialogues (Public Domain Image by Martha Swope via Wikipedia)
- Repertoire includes classical, neoclassical and world-premiere ballets.
- 30+ week contract.
- Health benefits.
- National and International touring.
- Pre-registration recommended.
- Bring resume, headshot and full-body dance photo.
- Women must audition on pointe.
- Audition fee: $20.00 in advance online, or $25.00 (cash only) in person.
- Pre-registration is recommended for those who audition in-person only.
Image by Nick Smith via Wikipedia
Friday, December 9, 2011 ( 9pm-10pm )Stingaree454 Sixth AvenueSan Diego, CA 92101Producer: Renee firstname.lastname@example.org
Countdown time till the Kona Surf Film Festival, running this weekend Dec. 2nd and 3rd. It's gonna be a great weekend! We've got Robby Machado cruising out on saturday, "Leave a Message" star Lakey Peterson is hanging out for the girl's surf flick, director Cliff Kapono repping his film FTL, and cinematographer Scott Soens will be around for two films - "Year Zero" and "Come Hell or High Water". We've got "Buffalo" director Tommy Moore cruising, we've got great music by Leche De Tigre and Kimie Miner... And who knows? We've heard rumors of other surf stars and surprise musicians! Gonna be fun so make it out if you can!
Cesar Chavez (Image by Joel Levine via Wikipedia)
Ozzy Lusth - Current Season Contestant (Public Domain Image via Wikipedia)
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- If you have applied for previous season you must apply again.
- Bring ID.
- Be prepared to be filmed.
Thursday, December 1, 2011 ( 5pm-9pm )Primo's Uptown3209 McKinney AvenueDallas Texas 75204Producer: Bonnie / email@example.com
Public Domain Image via Wikipedia
November 12th & 13th8:00 am - 7:00 pmTampa Bay Convention Center333 South Franklin St.Tampa, Florida
December 10th & 11th8:00 am - 7:00 pmAnaheim Convention Center800 West Katella AvenueAnaheim, California
January 14th & 15th8:00 am - 7:00 pmAustin Convention Center500 East Cesar Chavez StreetAustin, Texas
Saturday, February 4th10:00 am - 10:00 pmSunday, February 5th8:00 am - 7:00 pmCharlotte Convention Center501 South College StreetCharlotte North Carolina
Image © Glenn Francis, www.PacificProDigital.com via Wikipedia
Photo by Alan Light via Wikipedia
- A custom photo shoot in New York City.
- Your Material Girl ad in cool magazines.
- You'll be the face of Material Girl in stores and online.
- A billboard in Times Square
- $5,000 cash and more.
Image by Mikeyloveswomen via Flickr