Kevin Skinner America's Got Talent 2009 in Las Vegas at Planet Hollywood Casino (Photo credit: bcbusinesshub via Wikipedia)
Recently in California Category
Saturday, February 11th10:00 am - 10:00 pmSunday, February 12th8:00 am - 7:00 pmBill Graham Civic Auditorium99 Grove StreetSan Francisco, California
- Register your crew.
- Attend one of the open calls or send a video submission.
- Each crew member needs to complete application and release forms.
- Bring a copy of your music to leave with the producers.
- Come dressed in attire that will showcase your routine.
- Be prepared to be at auditions all day. Bring snacks and water.
- Bring resume's, headshots, and DVD of performances if you have them.
Image by Fotograf: Lothar Knopp via Wikipedia
Dance Theatre of Harlem performs Dialogues (Public Domain Image by Martha Swope via Wikipedia)
- Repertoire includes classical, neoclassical and world-premiere ballets.
- 30+ week contract.
- Health benefits.
- National and International touring.
- Pre-registration recommended.
- Bring resume, headshot and full-body dance photo.
- Women must audition on pointe.
- Audition fee: $20.00 in advance online, or $25.00 (cash only) in person.
- Pre-registration is recommended for those who audition in-person only.
Image by Nick Smith via Wikipedia
Friday, December 9, 2011 ( 9pm-10pm )Stingaree454 Sixth AvenueSan Diego, CA 92101Producer: Renee email@example.com
Cesar Chavez (Image by Joel Levine via Wikipedia)
Thursday, December 1, 2011 ( 5pm-9pm )Primo's Uptown3209 McKinney AvenueDallas Texas 75204Producer: Bonnie / firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Domain Image via Wikipedia
November 12th & 13th8:00 am - 7:00 pmTampa Bay Convention Center333 South Franklin St.Tampa, Florida
December 10th & 11th8:00 am - 7:00 pmAnaheim Convention Center800 West Katella AvenueAnaheim, California
January 14th & 15th8:00 am - 7:00 pmAustin Convention Center500 East Cesar Chavez StreetAustin, Texas
Saturday, February 4th10:00 am - 10:00 pmSunday, February 5th8:00 am - 7:00 pmCharlotte Convention Center501 South College StreetCharlotte North Carolina
Image © Glenn Francis, www.PacificProDigital.com via Wikipedia
Photo by Alan Light via Wikipedia
- A custom photo shoot in New York City.
- Your Material Girl ad in cool magazines.
- You'll be the face of Material Girl in stores and online.
- A billboard in Times Square
- $5,000 cash and more.
Image by Mikeyloveswomen via Flickr
- Script Development Conducive to Low/Micro Budgets
- Creating Your Own Film Opportunities as an Actor
- Creating a Comprehensive Business Plan & Pitching Investors
- Dealing with Agents, Unions, Banks & Vendors
- Posting & Delivering Your Film on a Budget
- Distributing Your Film in Today's Rapidly-Evolving Market
- Marketing & Promoting Your Film
Los Angeles, California10am-4pm Citadel Outlets, 100 Citadel DriveMore Info: